Dread Extensions is a method used to create dreads from scratch or enhance dreads that needs to be recontructed or reinforced. In some occassions this is how dread extensions can be used:
- To Fix Broken dreads that fell out through wear and tear.
- To Repair areas that shows no evidence of growth and start dreads naturally in that area or find a solution to fill in that area with our methods.
- To Give you the look you are going for today instead of waiting for ages and bypass the ugly stages of growing natural dreads.
- To Start Dreads from scratch with any texture hair by us wrapping your real hair and create dreads instantly forever.
- To go natural and not have to cut off permed hair to start dreads, you get to keep your length and start dreads right away instead of starting really short.
- For caucausion hair or very straight texture hair this is the fastest way for you to get your dreads because we securly wrap your hair and keep your hair together till it locks while we mantain it.
- Have a balding area or hair (dreads) fallen out in a paticular area we can create a bridge to create more dreads in that area to give you body and fullness to your hair.
- We use this Dread Extensions method to re-attach cut off dreads for anyone who wants to re-attach there old locks.
- If you already started locks however they need to be reinforced cause roots are thin, and locks are heavy we use this hair to reinforce roots to secure your dreads for another few more years.
- If you want more length or need to even out your dreads we can reconstruct your dreads by adding the hair where is neccessary to make it look perfect.
- Dread Extensions also known as Bee Instant dreadlocks was created to give you the instant look of dreads and you can have it any length, size, or color your want it making it where you no longer have to go thru the ugly stages of growing dreads.
Many Clients don't have an idea of what Bee mean by saying Dread Extensions or some call it Instant Locks, this is why I have made it my business to create this site to expose what we do @ Braids by Bee @ The Braiding Depot Inc. I worked in local Barber Shops for over 10 years and had to work in them to show my skills to the the majority of Men that have issues with dreads, it made me not only want to help them, but make them look better in any way I can. And many times takes years off your age by repairing your hair. Often many would ask what is that I'm doing, Naturally God Yahweh gave me a talent, to see a need and see how to fix it. When it comes to hair, If I can't help, I won't touch your hair. Dreads I been growing naturally for over 22 years, not on my own hair, on clients, friends, and family. I have a passion for growing and giving you the look you are seeking for. Starting dreads with the most complicated hair textures such as caucasion hair, many would get discourage and give up and cut off there hair. To wait 2-3 years to start over and try the process again, however often giving up because it is very difficult to do Dreads with straight or curly texture hair. Well years ago I went thru every avenue there was such as wax, aloe plants, shea butter, twist and lock gels, and even using string and needle to wrap around unruley dreads. I don't just have a passion to find solutions to help you, I also have a passion that naturally grows your hair. They call this Growing hands. For this reason, I only work with one other stylist which I call my Assistant but she is just as good as me. Her name is Tashi. Because of the passion we have for what we do, We have naturally gifted growing hands. If you come to us to cater to your hair you are in GREAT hands. Some woman simply don't care for there natural hair and Some Simply DO. Well now years later just like technology has evolved so has Hairstyles and solutions to problematic hair. Every natural hair can be grown back and cared for properly if you just start loving it and caring for it. Sometimes we don't give something a chance to work, woman can lose patience watching there hair to change but really if you don't take the time to do it, Come to us to do it. We can teach you ways on how to maintain and keep up your hair from breaking and we only promote hair growth.
We offer one on one consultations to offer you options on how to start dreadlocks. Most of the time most people think they have to start there locks with there natural hair, cut off permed hair, and wait for 2-3 months for hair to dread. What we do is create ways to give you instant locks with the hair you already have. Some people are either going natural, or wants dreads but don't want to to wait for the time it would take naturally. Well what we call Instant Locks is Human hair wrapped around your hair that is sectioned in parts to create dreads instantly. We use a particular brand of hair and don't use synthetic hair only human hair used to start your dreads. We also fix natural locks that are thinning, or have fallen out, we fix balding areas by creating a bridge to add more locks to give hair more coverage. I love to create the look people are looking for an can accomplish it, however how i accomplish it is different from many others. I appreciate seeing my clients acquiring the look they are looking for, watching there hair grow so fast they don't no how to keep it up. We also do techniques to end the hair with no signs of ending. We don't burn ends we don't use any glue. Well this site is cater to Dreads, starting them naturally and with extensions is my specialty. w
Fixing your problems with your current dreads is what we also specialize in. We created techinques that can only be offered to you if you take the next step and make an appointment to come see Bee also known as the Dread Doctor. We will maintain your natural dreads and tell you where is needs attentions if we notice anything that we can do to enhance your dreads we will offer it. We find that many of our clients those who comes the first time loves the fact that we point out all errors in there locks and we advise what should be done. Many clients say that never been told of these methods before and they have had there dreads for over 10 years. Find the specialist to help out your dreads, don't cut them off until you have found a solution that can be repaired if you come to Braids by Bee @ The Braiding Depot Inc.